What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is the best research tool for Amazon FBA. This tool helps you discover profitable products with their product database.
The Product Tracker helps you track competitor sales, inventory data, and revenue for any Amazon product.
Optimize your listings with Keyword Scout
Use keywords or ASINs to learn what Amazon shoppers are searching for with Keyword Scout. With insightful keyword data, you can increase traffic to your product listings, improve PPC campaigns, and grow your business.
Manage and expand your FBA business
Jungle Scout’s Sales Analytics tool helps to organize and track your FBA sales, revenue, expenses, and other vital metrics, view performance over time, and gain insights to overcome costs and raise your earnings.
Jungle Scout NEW* Power Features:
- Supplier Database is an excellent search tool to find a supplier. JS indexed all the US customs import records and made them easily searchable. You can now see a supplier-specific to your product or even your competitor’s suppliers.
How to Use the Supplier Database | Jungle Scout Tutorial
- Keyword Scout is a JS keyword research tool. Most authentic and complete Amazon keyword research tool on the market.
- Identify Keyword Volume
- direct insights
- PPC bids
Estimates for ease to rank and recommended giveaways
Keyword Scout Advanced Filters | Amazon Keyword Research Tutorial
Note: Keyword Scout supports Amazon.com (US), Amazon.mx, Amazon.ca, all European Marketplaces → UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France plus Japan! You will see different keyword data for each of these marketplaces so you can better target your customer base.
- JS Opportunity Finder helps you find profitable niche ideas. Using its custom filters, you can organize the top niches on Amazon using the criteria you select. That way, you can develop your winning niche research approach.
- Rank Tracker is one JS powerful feature, and it enables you to track how your Amazon product listings are performing in search rankings over time.
#Jungle Scout Alerts
- Jungle Scout Alerts is a new way to keep an eye on Amazon products you’re following or selling, allowing you to watch price, reviews, and more.
- JS Inventory Manager takes a data-driven approach to your Amazon inventory management. Correctly predict how much stock you should order and the best dates to order it to boost your Amazon sales and avoid stockouts and fees.
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 1 | The Story So Far… | Amazon Product Research Basics
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 2 | Diving In… | Amazon Product Research
In Episode 2, Lenny joins the Million Dollar Case Study, to again publicly launch a product on Amazon and share all the steps along the way.
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 3 | Amazon Product Research
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 4 | Narrowing In… | Finding a Supplier
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 5 | Patent Research
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 6 | Final Product Selection… | Amazon FBA Profitability
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 7 | Starting to Take Shape… | Build an Amazon Brand
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 8 | On the Move… | Shipping Products to Amazon FBA
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 9 | Getting Set Up… | Seller Central Amazon Tutorial
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 10 | Coming Into Focus… | Product Photography Amazon Photos
Million Dollar Case Study S05: Episode 11 | Getting off the Ground… | How to Launch on Amazon
Jungle Scout Coupon 2022
Get 50% off your first month. Risk-free, 14-day money-back guarantee. For new customers only.
Jungle Scout Coupon 2022 – 30% Off [6 Months + Ebook]
How to Sell on Amazon FBA for Beginners | Step by Step Tutorial by Jungle Scout (2022)
How To Do Amazon FBA Product Research 2022 Using Jungle Scout
What to Sell on Amazon 2022 | Find a Profitable Product to Sell on Amazon | New Jungle Scout Tools
Amazon Keyword Research in 2022 | Step-By-Step Demo of Keyword Scout and Rank Tracker
JungleScout Holiday Deals 2022
Check out our exclusive Black Friday bonuses:
- Jungle Scout’s What to Sell on Amazon Guide
- Jungle Scout’s Getting Started Checklist
- A chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card
- Private Onboarding & Training
- VIP Customer Support
(Note: This limited-time offer is exclusively for new customers.)
The State of the Amazon Seller
Blogger, Affiliate marketer, and Entrepreneur.