is BlueHost VPS Hosting services is among the most trusted in the industry?
So far BlueHost is the most attractive and affordable platform for the leading Websites trending all over the internet.
Web sites make our work easier to rely on the scripted reviews of the product of the particular company.
To have an attractive website you need to build it on the right platform.
You can check for the most wondrous platform which can be used for the popularity of your product.
BlueHost is the good base to build your websites on. It is an excellent and reliable startup for your company and website. You can easily look after your competition using this hosting, and it is very necessary to be in the day to day race. Let’s study about BlueHost in detail.
What is VPS hosting?
VPS Hosting stands for Virtual Private Server hosting, as the name says, this hosting service provides you with a virtual server, through which you can host your blog or anything else.
There are a lots of advantages in this type of hosting, it is basically a it’s not like shared hosting. Using VPS Hosting will increase your privacy to a great extent, it will never share the information like server OS or the file details with other networks in your server. You can install your own operating system in VPS Hosting.
Why is BlueHost VPS hosting best for WordPress ?
WordPress is the fantastic platform used for the website designing and development.
The BlueHost hosting is crucial for the WordPress as it is very secure and high standard. It provides the extreme speed and customized architecture.
WordPress is an unbelievable simple platform used for finding the plugins or scripts. It is all secured with the help of an Open stack.
Through this, our server will run in seconds. With the support of KVM hypervisor, you can access to your tasks alone and never allow some other people to interrupt your tasks.
Things to remember before picking VPS hosting:
- Check whether your hosting network provide you 95+ percent uptime.
- Many hosting networks under VPS hosting have a very large downtime.
- Instant Backup feature or regular backup feature, in case of any attacks on your server, there must be a button to backup all your data at a click.
- Server Management, then hosting company should provide full technical assistant in case of any server side problems.
- Security is very important factor. Your server should be highly secured as there are easy attacks to penetrate VPS.
- Support, make sure your hosting network provides you with good support, as there is no other option other than calling your hosting company, in case of server down or maintenance.
BlueHost VPS Features:
As I have mentioned before Bluehost is the most popular and oldest hosting provider in the market and obviously the features they provide are the best and they have plans ranging from $3 to $3000. So, you will never be disappointed with their service or features.
Below are some of the features and some technical details of the Bluehost hosting provider.
A. Managed Support:
- Container boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with deployment of VPS
- Investigation of any hacking attempts. Any findings and possible solutions will be reported.
- Setup and re-installation of VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Container login issues
- Reverse DNS setup (since we have the IPs control panel)
- Initial installation and basic firewall setup
B. Additionally, with cPanel :
- Installation related
- Mail services
- Web services
- Database Services(MySQL)
- Nameservers or DNS service
- FTP Service
C. Software :
Cent OS 6
Linux kernel 2.6.32
Apache web server
D. Programming Support
- PHP 5.3x, 5.4x, Perl, Python, RoR, GD, cURL, CGI, mcrypt
- Apache 2.2x
- MySQL 5
- Ruby On Rails
- Zend Optimizer, Zend Engine,onCube Loader
E. Domain Name Feature
- Parked Domains
- Free DNS Management
- Domain Forwarding, Path Forwarding, URL Masking
- PHP 5.4
- Perl 5.10
- Python 2.6.6
- Ruby + Ruby on rails
- MySQL 5.5
Hardware Specifications of VPS Hosting in Bluehost:
- Dual E5530 2.40GHz Xeon quad core hyperthreaded processors
- 24 GB RAM
- 250 GB RAID 1 (mirrored) OS drive
- 1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) customer data drive cached
- Battery backed, RAID controller for all drives
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fire-Detection Systems
- State-of-the-art Datacenters
- Dual Quad-Core Xeon powered Servers
- Redundant Scalable Servers
We monitored the server uptime in the past 30 days. BlueHost VPS performed 99.93% uptime on average.
Pros and cons of BlueHost VPS Hosting:
Pros of BlueHost VPS Hosting:
- It is the cheapest option available in the online market.
- The prices of the plans are affordable.
- Provides infinite security.
- WordPress Officially recommended and high reviews host.
Cons of BlueHost VPS Hosting:
- It is the little bit weak from the average of the industry.
- Lesser uptime.
- Difficulty in page loading and sometimes server down.
- Customer support is not that much good.
- Standard: With this plan you will be having a dual core CPU with a memory or 30GB SAN storage and 2GB RAM which is a decent hosting for a website to get started with. This plan comes with 1TB bandwidth. And you will be able to add 1 domain and you will get a dedicated IP address with this plan. This whole thing is for just $19.99 per month.
- Enhanced: This is the most popular plan which most of the bluehost users use. The cost of this plan is just $29.99 per month, you will get the same dual core CPU as that of standard plan and a whooping 60GB SAN storage with 4GB RAM and this plan extends your bandwidth to 2TB. A regular blogger with a blog with decent traffic have to choose this plan.
- Premium: This is a premium plan for top notch bloggers, which comes at the cost of $44.99 per month. You will get 3 core CPU with his plan and also a 120GB SAN storage with 6GB RAM. The bandwidth of this plan is 3TB.
- Ultimate: This is for ultimate site or servers, where millions of traffic flow everyday. The cost of this plan is $59.99 per month and the CPU is a quad core CPU and you will get a 240GB store with a 8GB RAM. The bandwidth of the plan is 4TB and you will get 2 IP address with this plan.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting company in the market, many popular blogs and website run on their servers, many small hosting companies use bluehost hosting as their reseller hosting.
Bluehost VPS hosting is the best hosting available for wordpress with a cheap price tag. You will definitely love their service and the hosting.
Make sure you give it a try!
Latest posts by Amit Surti (see all)
- InMotion Hosting Review (JULY 2017) - Jul 9, 2017
- LiquidWeb Review (Jul 2017) – Quietly Awesome - Jul 8, 2017
- KWfinder Alternative: Keysearch Review, better than KWfinder? - Jul 3, 2017